Development & Demolition Permits

All construction, including renovations, development and demolition, must have the required permits. The Development Officer; Tony Sonnleitner must be contacted prior to commencing any project. He can be contacted at 780-718-5479.

Note: All vendors on commercial property must apply for a development permit prior to any set up.

Building/Electrical/Gas/Plumbing Permits

Alberta Beach is not accredited to one inspection agency. Compliance monitoring now falls under Alberta Municipal Affairs in non-accredited Municipalities. Please contact the village office for a listing of agencies.